We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal data. This policy tells you how we will collect and use your personal data, and what you should expect in respect to the personal information about you that we have collected.
Where we are the data controller of the personal data that we keep and use, and we are therefore responsible for making sure that our systems, processes, and people comply with the relevant data protection laws in respect of that personal data.
We will act in respect of personal data to comply with the six principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which are:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency;
- Purpose limitation;
- Data minimization;
- Storage limitation;
- Integrity and confidentiality.
You have rights in respect of how your personal data can be processed; these include the right to request:
- a copy of your personal data;
- that inaccurate data is rectified; and
- that your personal data is, in certain circumstances, erased or restricted.
COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process data for the following reasons:
- personal data collected and created in relation to our providing software-as-a-service services (“the services”) both in trial and paid-for mode; and
- personal data relating to people who have asked to attend events, webinars or training run by us, receive our test surveys, newsletters, and other information services or marketing materials; and
- personal data relating to our people (which means those people working for our company, or providing services to us, or potentially working or providing services to us, including employees, consultants, temporary workers, and contractors).